Sunday, February 5, 2012

How swiftly time flies...

It certainly does.  Between house construction and driving the kids back and forth to school, Boy Scouts and gymnastics, time can really move by quickly.  With all that, I have put my creativity on hold.  So, when my friend needed a fun and sexy accessory to wear to an event, I did not hesitate to offer to make her something.  She said she wanted a choker and lucky for her, I had a yard of black velvet just sitting around. 

So this is the first one I made:



Then I thought this one might be too plain so I made this one which she ended up wearing:


I had so much fun making them and came across this great spider that I just had to make one for myself and I came up with this one:


I still have more black velvet left over and some great ideas floating around in my head
so stay tuned...I plan on posting more in the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment