Monday, October 3, 2011

The quiet

I am not a morning person...not in the least.  If I could, I would stay up late and sleep until the sun greets me in the morning.  Getting up before the sun is just total anarchy and those that do so should be locked away in a room of constant light exposure.  I am actually waiting for my snooze button to take me to court for battery. 

However, after a sleepless night, I decided to get up with Robert and stay up, instead of snuggling back under the covers before getting the kiddos up for school.  So here I am, with a tall cup of coffee...enjoying the quiet.  I feel relaxed and have plenty of time to mentally prepare myself for the day. 

These early risers have a good thing going here.  Wonder how long I can keep this up.  I know my snooze button would be happy with me...

1 comment:

  1. I have a 3 snooze regimen at 7 mins a piece. I mentally prepare my day in snooze. My first two I figure out, what’s going on today, who has appointments, did I take out meat for dinner….On the last 7 min session, I try to fall back into a complete sleep, and wrath comes to those who disturb it!!!

    ReplyDelete